Our company avails the broad array of student microscopes and one of them is our Compound Student Microscope.
this microscope is found with some specific properties as it consists of one objective lens as well as one eyepiece lens of short and longer focal length respectively. Both of these lenses are veiled with a particular tube and help to see a highly magnified image of a very small particle or object. Our valued client can be catered with the minimum 3 pieces of this Compound Student Microscope
at a particular time. Technical and structural specification:
- Head: Binocular 30° inclined and 360° rotatable, interpupillary adjustment 48-75 mm, Diopter adjustment on the left eyepiece.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduation: 0.002mm) with a limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen, the Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Speciment stage: Double layer mechanical sliding stage, 125x116mm, 76x30mm X-Y movement range, a Specimen holder for one slide. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0,1mm.
- Objectives: DIN Achromatic 4x, 10X, 40X, 100X (oil)
- Illuminator: Light source type: white LED; light intensity controlled by a knob on the left side of the base.
- LED power: 1W.
- Color temperature: 6300K
- LED average lifetime: approx. 50.000h
- External power supply: 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz.
- Output: 5Vdc, 500mA.
- Condenser: Abbe condenser, 1.2 N.A., precentered.
Abbe condenser,1.2 N.A.,precentered
5 V DC,500mA