There are two types of OPTIGUM microscope are available in our company i.e. OPTIGEM-1 and OPTIGEM-2. The precise Gemological Microscope we have given here has the properties of OPTIGUM-1. Our product has an intensity control bright LED-based Electronic condenser which uses the optical configuration which helps to have a dark background. This microscope is very efficient as its lenses can be rotated through a 360 degree. An interested Client can have this high-quality Gemological Microscope at a very reasonable price.
- Heads: Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces. Interpupillary adjustment 51-75 mm.
- Eyepieces: Widefield eyepieces WF10x/20mm with field number 20.
- Objective: Parfocal achromatic objective 1x. Working distance: 100 mm.
- Zoom range: 0,7x - 4,5x. Zoom factor: 6,428:1.
- Specimen stage: Specimen clamps. Adjustable gemology clip.
- Focusing: By means of a rack and pinion controlled by a pair of knobs placed on both sides of the stereomicroscope.
- Microscope stand: Pillar stand height 25 cm. Base: 26x20x6h cm. Weight: 6 Kg.
- Illumination: Incident illumination dichroic halogen lamp (12V/15W) with angle and brightness adjustment.
- Transmitted illumination: pure white (6300K) LED system for observation in bright field (with diffusive LED disc) and dark field (with side-emitting LED ring).
- Through a selector, it’s possible to choose between 3 modes: bright field only, the dark field only, or both bright field and dark field, Provided with a lever for the insertion of a black background in order to improve the dark field observation.
- Voltage: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz, 1A ; Fuses: T1A 250V
- Maximum Power Required: 30 watt
0,7 x - 4,5 x